Thursday, February 11, 2016

Denim and Lace Country Banner

Americana Primitive Banner

Banner made of 5 upcycled jean pockets
The length of the banner itself is 30" long
and
the total length, including the hemp string, is 52" long.

The four small pockets are  4" x 4" wide
and
the two large pockets are 6" x 6" wide.

 Four of the pockets are accented with crocheted lace hearts
and bandana farmer handerchiefs.

 The two large pockets are embellished 
with red/white/blue buttons.

Each heart has been created to be individual.

The hemp cord has been tied at each end for easy hanging.

The hemp string hanger has been hot glued to the back of each pocket.

The farmer handerchiefs have been hot glued into each pocket.

If I were going to hang this banner on my hutch,
I would add a small American flag to each of the larger pockets
OR
I would add some dried flowers
OR
I would add fresh evergreen sprigs at Christmas time
OR
I would add fresh or dried herbs.

$20.00 plus postage
Ready to ship

No comments:

Post a Comment