Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I am a frequent PINNER at pinterest.com

When I retired from my full time job at a local hospital, I knew I wanted to start a craft business of some type. 
The Rosey Posey was born out of that desire. 

I remember sitting at my desk at the hospital for nine years, meeting the needs of my boss and her nursing managers. I loved my job. Then I set out on a new adventure as the Volunteer Coordinator which was also a great job. I had the opportunity to work with many wonderful, dedicated volunteers, most of whom were retired and were looking for a way to fill their spare time as well as their desire to serve others. When that position became a "volunteer" one, I choose to work as a Human Resources Assistant. As much as I loved the volunteer coordinator position, I was at a point in my life where I was unable to volunteer for that particular position. Although, I do spend lots of time volunteering for my church. I was privileged to work for two ladies whose strong work principles challenged me to continue that same kind of work ethic inspired in me by my parents and to do my best. I want to continue that that pattern and to provide you with good products.

Now that I am officially retired (after 18 years of working at the hospital), I chose to share my love of crafting with those of you who have purchased my "hats and more". Hundreds of my hats have been worn by babies, toddlers, young girls and boys, teens and adults (ladies & men). I hope you have enjoyed wearing your hats as much as I do making them.

My most unusual sale of a hat was purchased by a gentleman who is an accomplished musician, song writer, who sings "songs with a heart and soul". He bought a ladies hat (crocheted in brown tones) with a huge crocheted flower attached. I asked him if he would like me to take off the flower, but he refused my offer and wore the hat with the flower in the back. His website contains a video of him singing and playing one of the seven instruments he mastered, wearing his The Rosey Posey hat!!!

Please feel free to check out my pinterest.com account to see all the items that I have pinned. I might not live long enough to make everything that I have pinned to my boards, but it's been fun thinking that I can.

My pinterest.com account is Arlene Focht.
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment